AtWork Personnel Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Creativity Center Assistant in Bristol, VA.
- Assists in scheduling Creativity Center activities and classes.
- Teach and assist in teaching computer classes of varying levels from beginner to advanced.
- Assist patrons with job applications and other job related needs to ensure job readiness.
- Assist patrons with government forms as needed (including but not limited to unemployment, social security, housing, etc.)
- Maintain proper records of classes and students and keep JCC databases up-to-date.
- Write or assist in writing statistical reports.
- Assist JCC Directory with writing and researching grant opportunities.
- Perform tutoring duties as requested.
- Assist patrons in dealing with computer issues and questions on a one-on-one basis.
- Assist JCC Director with technology and scheduling needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- Proven proficiency on current software applications required. Some teaching and/or tutoring experience required.
- Ability to communicated clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to assist director in developing creative and innovative programming with follow up evaluation processes.
- Ability to assist director in developing programming incorporating different learning styles and utilizing available community resources.
Position is 20-25 hours a week at $10/hr.
If interested, apply today by clicking on the link below and attach your resume. Once complete, please call our office at 423-764-1334.