AtWork in Bristol is currently seeking qualified candidates with a strong Accounting background for a Staff Accountant position in Bristol, VA to assist with all financial activities.
Daily deposits, Petty Cash Custodian:
- Handles expense report review and processing for employees
- Sales Tax preparation
- Auditing of commission and incentive payouts
Position assists with financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and compliance with
- Quarterly and Year end reporting
- Maintains list of company vehicles and ensures all registrations, etc. Are up to date
- Other tasks as assigned by Management
- Position requires 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in Accounting
- Flexibility and above average multi-tasking skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office software particularly in Excel and Word is critical for
this position as well as accounting software.
- Initiative with ability to plan and prioritize
- Detail oriented and accurate with excellent mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a highly computerized environment
- Excellent customer service required for both internal and external customers
- Understand importance of internal controls with ability to enforce when necessary.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and credit check, EOE.
If interested in applying, click the link below, fill out application, attach your resume, then call our office at 423-764-1334.